[library-media] Beautiful Creatures and Hush Hush

Bill Goodrich bgoodrich at dcsd.org
Thu Dec 3 15:33:34 MST 2009

Kim, Thanks for the help.  I feel better about ordering both.  I also
received this from Kelli C.

"I read Hush, Hush this week and I liked it. I thought the book was quite
clean yet fun to read. I would have no problem reccomending it to the
students at our school (grades 9-12). I have not read Beautiful Creatures
yet but plan to within the next week."