[library-media] Librarian brain power

Jeri Albrecht jeraldene.albrecht at jordan.k12.ut.us
Tue Dec 1 12:31:59 MST 2009

I second Susan’s opinion about it being essential to have an orderly
library. Getting my library in order these last 2 ½ years has been a real
challenge, but rewarding. The library usage has increased dramatically, I
feel part of the success is because it now looks and feels like a library.
Students and teachers alike comment on how easy it is to find materials they
need and how the whole environment of the media center has changed. Cleaning
house to get an orderly library is not the easiest task to tackle but it has
increased our work efficiency and ease in finding those resources you need
in a timely manner.

Jeri Albrecht

Librarian Teacher

Bingham High School