[library-media] Thank you!

Kathy Cowley kathy.cowley at sevier.k12.ut.us
Tue Dec 1 09:45:49 MST 2009

To all my dear library  friends,

It has been my pleasure to work with all of you and to glean such a
wealth of knowledge from your example and support.  You're AWESOME!
This is the last email/correspondence you'll get from me as I am
leaving our library family and taking another job. I want all of you
to know how much I have enjoyed getting to know you at UELMA
conferences as well as through the list-serve correspondence. You
have all helped me be a better librarian and allowed me to use and
share your ideas with my teachers and students. I will miss you all
and wish you the best in all your endeavors. Thanks again,

Appreciatively,
Kathy Cowley