[library-media] Librarian brain power

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordan.k12.ut.us
Tue Dec 1 09:13:56 MST 2009

Good Morning Everyone -

I am doing some research and have decided to pick your collective brains ­
for two reasons.  First ­ you are some of the smartest people I know.
Secondly, because I know you are passionate about libraries.  So ­ for the
next while I will be sending out a topic or two.  Please respond with what
you think this particular item mean towards being a great librarian.  I am
really looking for the details that you encounter every day that brings that
issue into focus in your library.  What does this item mean to you as being
part of being a great librarian? How do you address this topic in order to
have a great library? What do you have to do in order to achieve this goal?

Today¹s topic:

Maintaining an Orderly Library

Send you thoughts ­ THANKS!

-- Cindy Mitchell