[library-media] High interest non-fiction books

Bates, Marianne Marianne.Bates at canyonsdistrict.org
Thu Nov 19 12:52:43 MST 2009

My reading teachers are looking for a high- interest non-fiction book that has selections of informational texts appropriate for middle school.   They described what they are looking for as a
"story collection" of high-interest informational texts of approximately 2-4 pages each that cover a variety of subjects (science, history, etc.).  Are any of you aware of books that fit this description?
It would be used in 7th and 8th grade reading classes.  Thanks!

Marianne F. Bates
Library-Media Teacher
Albion Middle School Library
marianne.bates at canyonsdistrict.org

2755 East Newcastle Drive
Sandy, UT  84093
801 412-2708

"If we encounter a man of rare intellect, we should ask him what books he reads."
                                             –Ralph Waldo Emerson