[library-media] The 39 Clues

Deborah Leatham DLeatham at tooelesd.org
Thu Nov 12 10:23:41 MST 2009

When I attended UELMA last year someone had talked about creating a binder in the school library for the game cards that came with their books "The 39 Clues" so that the students in their school could use them. Can anyone fill me on on how the 39 clues work and what they have done in their libraries to effectively use their cards? I would like to do something fun with them in the library. I'm just starting to read the first book. I'm still clueless!
Thanks
Debbie