[library-media] KUED Reading Marathon Nov. 4-27

Juan Lee jtlee at utah.gov
Thu Oct 29 17:34:42 MDT 2009

Dear Librarians,

KUED in partnership with the Utah public libraries and community
partners hosts the 17th Annual Reading Marathon starting November 4th,
through the 27th. Our goal is to encourage children to read, track their
hours, and in return will be invited to the Super Reader Party in
January, at the Utah State Fairgrounds, Grand Building. Our theme is
"KUED Kids Village." Martha, Sid, Buddy and other PBS characters will be
present to join in on the excitement in January.

Please start forwarding this along to other partners, friends and
family members that would be interested in participating. Please visit
www.kued.org/reading for more information and to download the color
flyers in English and Spanish. You are welcome to print these out and
pass along. Thank you in advance for your support.

Best,
Poonam Kumar

KUED-Channel 7
Creative Services Department
Outreach / Promotion Assistant
(801) 581-6163
pkumar at kued.org

Juan Tomás

Juan Tomás Lee, State Data Coordinator/Library Consultant
Utah State Library Division
250 N 1950 W, Suite A
Salt Lake City, UT 84116-7901
Phone (801)715-6769
Fax (801)715-6767
Toll-free (800)662-9150 ext. 769
jtlee at utah.gov

Utah State Library Division hours are Monday through Thursday, 7:00
a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and closed on Friday.