[library-media] History Fair List of Primary Sources

Fawn Morgan fmorgan at dsdmail.net
Thu Oct 29 08:54:39 MDT 2009

Laura

What a great way to use a WikiSpaces page.  I do my website in DreamWeaver and it is a bit cumbersome to add links on-the-run if I'm not at the computer which houses my web site files.  I can envision adding to a links page quickly and then just linking the Wiki to my DreamWeaver site.  Thanks for sharing! I would love to have other listserv members share their source or instruction Wikis, especially ones to which Utah school librarians could join and contribute.  Send us your URLs.

Fawn
Layton High

>>> Laura Holton <ldholton at gmail.com> 10/23/2009 12:28 PM >>>
Thank you to all who sent me today your lists of websites for primary sources. Here is a link that has all the websites that I received today.

http://tecslibrary.wikispaces.com/History+Fair

Laura Holton
School Librarian
Thomas Edison Charter School North