[library-media] Movers & Shakers Nominations Sought

Donna Morris dmorris at utah.gov
Mon Oct 26 18:41:19 MDT 2009

On behalf of Library Journal, I was asked to put this call for nominations out to Utah. Nominations are due November 9. Here's the link for the form: <A class=weblink href="http://www.libraryjournal.com/article/CA606274.html?nid=2671&rid=#reg_visitor_id&source=title" target=browserView>http://www.libraryjournal.com/article/CA606274.html?nid=2671&rid=#reg_visitor_id&source=title

Do You Know a Mover & Shaker?
Our ninth annual Movers & Shakers will profile 50 or more up-and-comers from across the US, Canada, and internationally who are innovative, creative, and making a difference. Let us know who you think should be included. From librarians to vendors to others who work in the library field, Movers & Shakers 2010 will celebrate the new professionals moving our libraries ahead.

Thanks for taking time to nominate deserving librarians.  Recognizing others is one of the most important things one can do.

With my best to each of you, Donna

Donna Jones Morris, State Librarian
Director, Utah State Library Division
250 N 1950 W, Suite A