[library-media] 100% Kids for Utah Grant

Laura Holton ldholton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 13:42:01 MDT 2009

Hello all,
I am in the process of applying for the classroom grant for the 100% for
Kids with the fourth grade teachers at my school.  I would like to be able
to see what a winning grant looks like and in particular one at the
elementary level.  Has anyone submitted a grant that was successful and
 would be willing to email me a copy of your winning grant? If so, please
email the grant to ldholton at gmail.com .

Thank you in advance to anyone who is able to do this.

Laura Holton
School Librarian
Thomas Edison Charter School North
North Logan, UT