[library-media] JUST LAUNCHED: Utah American Indian Archive

Juan Lee jtlee at utah.gov
Thu Sep 10 12:22:38 MDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

Check out www.utahindians.org ( http://www.utahindians.org/ ) --the new
Utah American Indian Archive, one of our recent Digitization Initiative
successes. On the opening screen, you will see the archive access on the
left and the Utah Indian Educational Curriculum access on the right.

Kudos to all our staff who have worked on this great project in
conjunction with the University of Utah's Marriott Library and America
West Center!

And many thanks to all who continue to move our digitization projects
forward. We appreciate your efforts to make our department's cultural,
financial and technical resources more accessible to all of Utah.

Best regards,
Utah Department of Community & Culture
Administrative Team

Juan Tomás

Juan Tomás Lee, State Data Coordinator/Library Consultant
Utah State Library Division
250 N 1950 W, Suite A
Salt Lake City, UT 84116-7901
Phone (801)715-6769
Fax (801)715-6767
Toll-free (800)662-9150 ext. 769
jtlee at utah.gov

"State agencies' hours of operation are Monday - Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to
6:00 p.m. and closed Friday."