[library-media] FW: message to librarians

Donna Jorgensen donna.jorgensen at maeserprep.org
Wed Sep 9 13:52:56 MDT 2009

Darlene, when I want to know something, I go to
http://school.discoveryeducation.com/schrockguide/index.html Kathy Schrock's
Guide for Educators. There, under literature and language arts, I found a
link to Carol Hurst's Children's Literature Site  http://www.carolhurst.com/
and  http://bookadventure.org/ki/bs/ki_bs_helpfind.asp which had useful
information. Donna