[library-media] Secondary Schools share workshop

joann.topham joann.topham at sevier.k12.ut.us
Wed Sep 9 12:50:53 MDT 2009

One last call to invite you to participate in the Secondary Lesson and
Ideas session at Fall UELMA in Cedar City.  We currently have 4 signed
up.  We are hoping for 10.  You all have successful programs so there
must be something you can share.  Anything from an activity to teach
students about library skills to an incentive program to encourage
students to come to the library.

We currently have the following signed up:
Carollee Johnson, North Sevier High School,
Cindy Mitchell, South Jordan Middle School,
Lynette Buck, Alpine
JoAnn Topham, South Sevier High School

I know there are more of you out there!  Please share with us what you
do.

To be a part of this lesson share, please email me (joann.topham at sevier.k12.ut.us
)