[library-media] Nominate Your Favorite Librarian

Juan Lee jtlee at utah.gov
Wed Sep 2 11:20:55 MDT 2009

Nominate Your Librarian
http://www.ilovelibraries.org/lovemylibrarian/home.cfm
Librarians in our nation’s 123,000 libraries make a difference in the lives of millions of Americans every day. Now is your chance to tell us why we should shine the spotlight on a librarian at your public, school, college, community college or university library. Nominate your librarian for the Carnegie Corporation of New York/New York Times I Love My Librarian Award!
Up to ten librarians will be honored. Each will receive $5,000 and be recognized at an awards ceremony hosted by The New York Times at TheTimesCenter in December 2009.
Nominations close Oct. 9, 2009.
All winners will be announced in early November.

Thanks to Rick Casady for this heads up.