[library-media] Secondary Lesson Share UELMA FALL WORKSHOP
joann.topham at sevier.k12.ut.us
Tue Sep 1 10:57:41 MDT 2009
I am coordinating the Secondary schools Lesson Share breakout
session at the UELMA FALL WORKSHOP at SUU in Cedar City on Sept. 17.
Have you registered yet? If you are planning to attend and would like
to participate in this Lesson Share session, here's how it works.....
What to share - Lesson Plans, activities, games, reading incentive
programs, library promotion programs, anything that has been a useful
tool for you at your secondary school.
How to participate:
1. Please send me an email (joann.topham at sevier.k12.ut.us) with the
Lesson Plan Title or Activity:
2. You will be given 2-3 minutes to introduce yourself and explain
and/or demonstrate how to present your lesson or activity.
3. You will make a paper copy of your lesson outline, enough copies
of handouts, visuals, etc. to share with each participant.
Note: We suggest that each participant bring a flash drive so you can
get a copy of any powerpoint presentations, video or sound clips that
4. The deadline for this information is Tuesday, September 8.
5. I will send an email to you on Wednesday, September 9 with a total
number of participants.
Depending on the amount of participation, you can plan on taking home
about 10-15 Lesson Plans, activities, ideas etc. from those who
Hope to see you in Cedar City on September 17!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the library-media