[library-media] Summer Reading update

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordan.k12.ut.us
Wed Aug 26 15:00:14 MDT 2009

Hi Everyone -
Welcome Back!

http://kissthebook.blogspot.com/
http://www.sjms.jordan.k12.ut.us/MediaCenter/cdm_daily7.htm

I have updated the website and the blog to reflect all of the reading that I and my fellow bloggers accomplished this summer.  We posted more than 200 reviews just in June, July and August, so there is LOTS to look through.

If you go to the blog version, you can sign up to FOLLOW the blog (look near the bottom) so that you get every review as it is published.  We actually publish more on the blog than I update on the school website, so this is a good thing to do if you want the most current reviews.

I am already swamped with titles for the fall - so I will get back to reading and hopefully posting!

Keep your chins up and have a great school year!

Cindy Mitchell
Library Teacher
South Jordan Middle School
10245 S 2700 W