[library-media] Old National Geographic Magazines

Kirsten Weber kirsten.weber at sevier.k12.ut.us
Mon Aug 24 15:26:38 MDT 2009

Marsha,

I went through the same thing last year. I decided to go with the
mindset that we are a "library" not "museum" and offered them to
teachers. I had a teacher that wanted the whole collection and wanted
every issue I discarded in the future.  It freed up room in my library
and yet, the magazines remain in the school. (Have you ever wondered
why the National Geographic magazine is so reverently revered?)

Kirsten Weber
Media Coordinator
Richfield High School