[library-media] REGISTER NOW...UELMA FALL WORKSHOP "LIBRARIES GO WILD"

Sherry Paxton sherry.paxton at m.millard.k12.ut.us
Thu Aug 20 15:15:40 MDT 2009

REMINDER
Hi Everyone,
Don't forget the Fall UELMA Workshop on Sept. 17th at SUU.  We have attached a flyer,agenda, and registration form.  Please register by September 10th. Some of the door prizes donated by SEDC are:2-sets of Magic School Bus DVD Series, 2-sets of Eye of Nye DVD Series, and 4-personalized READ posters, and 1-iPOD to be used in the library.  Additional door prizes will also be given.  We have outstanding presenters and hope you won't miss this exciting event! Libraries can be WILDLY EXCITING even on exotically meager budgets!
Sherry Paxton
Millard High School
Library Media Teacher
435-743-5602

"In reading, as in eating, an appetite is half the feast."