[library-media] Fwd: Uintah Basin Teaching American History Online Resources

Juan Lee jtlee at utah.gov
Mon Jul 27 14:46:17 MDT 2009

Greetings! I just learned of this awesome resource developed in the
Uintah Basin. Check it out and pass it on!
http://uintahbasintah.org/toolkit.htm

I am sending a collection of links regarding our Uintah Basin -
Teaching American History Online Resources.  This is a unique collection
in Utah, with many visual materials on American Indians and Utah History
tied to grades 4-12 Utah standards and benchmarks:
 Ute History and Culture:http://uintahbasintah.org/utepictures.htm
Utah’s Natives:http://uintahbasintah.org/utahnatives.htm
American Indians in United
States:http://uintahbasintah.org/usindianpictures.htm
UtahHistory and American Indian Experience Dual
Timeline:http://uintahbasintah.org/utahhistorytimeline.htm
Utah’s Pioneers:http://uintahbasintah.org/utahpioneer.htm
And more:… http://uintahbasintah.org/toolkit.htm

Antonio Arce, Director