[library-media] Big Review Updates

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordan.k12.ut.us
Thu Mar 26 13:32:42 MDT 2009

Hey everyone:

I just added 50 more books to the review list for this year.  That more than 90 books since UELMA.  You can click onthe first link and then CURRENT REVIEWS, or you can click on the secind link and look at the blog.  I am loving the blog because books are sorted by level and subject and importance and stuff.

Fantasy List Updates
http://www.sjms.jordan.k12.ut.us/MediaCenter/corner.htm

KISS THE BOOK review site
http://kissthebook.blogspot.com

ALSO - you can click on the first link and look at eh bottom of the page for the updates to my recommended fantasy series and singles for the year.  I know it says 2008 - but the documents really have been updated!

ENJOY!

P.S. - I am just curious - do any of you live or work near downtown SLC and would be interested in joining the review group?

Cindy Mitchell
Library Teacher
South Jordan Middle School
10245 S 2700 W