[library-media] Suggestions

Debbie Naylor dnaylor at alpine.k12.ut.us
Thu Mar 26 10:03:52 MDT 2009

A small white scar by K.A. Nuzum is about rodeo and brothers dealing with disabilities

Animal, vegetable, mineral.  Barbara Kingsolver tells of her life on on an Appalachian farm eating only local food while not a fiction, is a celebration of farm life.

Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdock - 15 yr. old who has to to do chores on the farm after her father is injured.  Quite delightful.

Debbie Naylor
Library Teacher
Lehi High School
180 North 500 East
Lehi, UT,  84043
801-768-7000 X337

"She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain."  Louisa May Alcott

>>> Kathy Cowley <kathy.cowley at sevier.k12.ut.us> 03/25/09 11:29 AM >>>
Hi Everyone, My daughter is an Ag. Eduction teacher (High School) and
is looking for a good book to implement with a few of her units. Does
anyone have any suggestions on what might be a good selection (Fiction)
to go with the following curriculum areas:
Ag. Biology
Animal Science
Agriculture Systems (Mechanics)
Leadership and Communication

Thanks a million! I always appreciate hearing from all of you. Enjoy
your day. Kathy

Kathy Cowley
North Sevier Middle School
The best preparation for tomorrow,