[library-media] Suggestions

CHRISTINE Hunsaker chunsaker at weber.k12.ut.us
Thu Mar 26 08:16:59 MDT 2009

Hattie Big Sky by Kirby Larson would be a great book for Ag Education.  It is about a 16-year-old homesteading in the frontier: working the land, building fences, etc.

>>> Kathy Cowley <kathy.cowley at sevier.k12.ut.us> 3/25/2009 11:29 AM >>>
Hi Everyone, My daughter is an Ag. Eduction teacher (High School) and
is looking for a good book to implement with a few of her units. Does
anyone have any suggestions on what might be a good selection (Fiction)
to go with the following curriculum areas:
Ag. Biology
Animal Science
Agriculture Systems (Mechanics)
Leadership and Communication

Thanks a million! I always appreciate hearing from all of you. Enjoy
your day. Kathy

Kathy Cowley
North Sevier Middle School
The best preparation for tomorrow,