[library-media] eMedia is back in business

Laura Hunter lhunter at uen.org
Thu Mar 19 17:09:41 MDT 2009

Friends, thanks for your patience with UEN's upgrade of our digital media service this week.
I'm happy to report we're back up and running with a new interface. I've attached a one-page handout that explains the new features and may be helpful to you for workshops in your area. While we've done extensive testing in house, we haven't been able to test to scale in all your districts, so we'd appreciate any feedback  on your experiences.
Our email resources at uen.org<mailto:resources at uen.org> is the best way to report any issues.

Thanks, and happy spring.
Laura