[library-media] UEN GOOGLE CLASS INFORMATION

Jan Duane janduane at skaggscatholiccenter.org
Tue Mar 17 13:51:18 MDT 2009

_____

From: Victoria Rasmussen [mailto:victoria at uen.org]

We will be offering this class one time this summer, probably  mid-July or early August.  The new schedule will be online May 1 – I’d  encourage you to check in and register soon after because our summer classes do  fill up.  (www.uen.org/development)

We also offer an online class on Google Tools which will run  again in the fall.  It includes several video tutorial activities and you  can access the videos anytime.  Both of the classes cover several free and  very useful tools available through Google that go way beyond searching.

The Google Tools lesson plan web page is a little dated as our  instructors are now maintaining their course materials on their my.uen web pages.   Jared Covili is the lead instructor for Google Tools and presentations and has  additional, updated materials available at his web site – including access  to the video tutorials: http://my.uen.org/myuen/58239

Finally, if you have a group of five or more, we’d be  happy to come out to your school and provide a presentation on Google Searching  +.  Call or email me if you’d like more information.  There is  no charge for our services.

Thanks for your interest,

Victoria Rasmussen

UEN Professional Development Manager

801-581-7862