[library-media] GOOGLE HELPS

Laura Hunter lhunter at uen.org
Tue Mar 17 09:36:34 MDT 2009

UEN teaches a great class on Google Tools (highly recommended of course). I included links to the description and materials. The class will be taught again on April 2 and 3.

Class Description
http://profdev.uen.org/pdms/register/course_details/77

Materials
http://www.uen.org/Lessonplan/preview.cgi?tid=58239&LPid=16686