[library-media] GOOGLE HELPS

Jan Duane janduane at skaggscatholiccenter.org
Mon Mar 16 17:19:25 MDT 2009

Yes, I am going to teach some middle schoolers how to use Google so that they can limit their searches.  Before you say naughty words, I also show them Pioneer, Clusty, etc., etc.

But, they may as well know a few "google tricks" ("... ", site:edu, etc.)

If any of you have a worksheet, notes, ideas, etc.  I would appreciate seeing what you have done.

Of course, I will send you all the "hits" from everyone and what I will do.

I have the article on Google games but if you have any Google Game questions, I would appreciate those, also.

Thanks as always,
Jan Duane

A library is a hospital for the mind.
~ Anonymous ~