[library-media] Picturing America

kimi Burbank kim.burbank at cache.k12.ut.us
Fri Mar 6 10:27:32 MST 2009

I hang 6 in the media center and switch them every week.  Then I talk about
one each time a class comes in (spotlighting one every 2 weeks).  It has
taught me a lot and the kids and teachers have really enjoyed them.  I have
a few teachers that have used them and a few more that are anxious to use
them more in the future after I stop hanging them :)  Good luck!  Spring
Creek