[library-media] THANK YOU FOR A GREAT DAY!

Voni Rivas voni.rivas at cache.k12.ut.us
Fri Mar 6 10:00:51 MST 2009

I so look forward to meeting with everyone at UELMA each year!  Thanks for
everything! Thanks for gathering authors and people willing to share their
expertise!  I wish we could get together more often and share ideas and give
support to each other so we can better serve all of Utah's children!  It was
great to see you! Thanks to all of you!

Have a Day filled with Goodness!

Voni Rivas, Media Teacher

South Cache 8-9 Center

10 South 480 West

Hyrum, UT 84319

435-245-6422

"Those who are good I treat as good. Those who are not good I also treat as
good. In so doing I gain in goodness." Lao Tzu

  _____