[library-media] THANK YOU FOR A GREAT DAY!

Jan Duane janduane at skaggscatholiccenter.org
Fri Mar 6 08:40:10 MST 2009

Thanks so much to everyone who made yesterday at UELMA such an informative, fun day. I can't think of a better way to reconnect with friends, learn something new, enjoy an excellent luncheon speaker, and generally get excited about some new sites, equipment (i.e. flip), books, and life in general. I am still smiling today!

We all appreciate your many hours, Mike and committees, that made this so much fun.

Jan Duane
Juan Diego CHS

A library is a hospital for the mind.
~ Anonymous ~