[library-media] Utah Instructional Media Consortium

Katherine Witt kwitt at ogdenprep.org
Tue Feb 17 13:38:12 MST 2009

My principal is interested in some feedback about joining the consortium Utah Instructional Media Consortium.  Do any of you have experiences with using this resource?  What are the advantages and disadvantages?  How long does it usually take to receive requested DVD's?  What is the cost for duplication of media? Does each district have their own titles or are they centrally located somewhere?  I'd appreciate any information you can share on the subject.  I've read the website, but am still a little unclear as to how it all works.  Thanks for your input.

Katherine Witt
Librarian
Middle Ogden Preparatory Academy
Ogden, UT