[library-media] Fwd: Big Cut/We need action now

Debbie Naylor dnaylor at alpine.k12.ut.us
Fri Feb 13 05:53:09 MST 2009

Please email your legislators tonight.  Don't think "someone else will do it".  Let's all be advocates for ourselves, collectively.  Thanks for all you do.   Thanks to Sharyl for all she has done on our behalf.

Debbie Naylor
Library Teacher
Lehi High School
180 North 500 East
Lehi, UT,  84043
801-768-7000 X337

"She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain."  Louisa May Alcott