[library-media] Rebound Tennis shoes and Colors update

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordan.k12.ut.us
Tue Feb 10 12:09:56 MST 2009

Hi everyone:

I have talked through everything with Permabound and know now how to proceed. HOWEVER - I know that lots of you are having budget freezes or reductions and such.

So my question is - for you who are interested in the rebounds of the Tennis Shoes sereis and the True colors series, I am going to wait until the beginning of next school year to send out the information, so that we can all hopefully start with fresh budgets.  I don't think I could even swing this right now, because one of my bugets was frozen.

How does that sound to all concerned?

Cindy Mitchell
Library Teacher
South Jordan Middle School