[library-media] UEN's web page for Abraham Lincoln's 200th Birthday

Karen Krier karen at uen.org
Thu Jan 22 14:54:18 MST 2009

The Utah Education Network just completed a web site that lists
resources to help educators and students celebrate Feb. 12, 2009 -
Abraham Lincoln's 200th Birthday:

    http://www.uen.org/general_learner/lincoln/

I organized the content into these 7 main areas: General Information,
Lesson Plans, Speeches, Images of Lincoln, Student Activities, TV /
Videos and Lincoln Reading Lists

You will find links to this page on the UEN home page and our K-12
Educator page very shortly.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have suggestions or
questions.

Thank you.
-- Karen

Karen Krier