[library-media] Good z39.50 source for videos

Bill Goodrich bgoodrich at dcsd.org
Mon Dec 15 12:04:06 MST 2008

Thanks for the ideas.  I have found what I needed with the website I shared.
I use Follett Destiny and was specifically looking for z39.50 servers with
open portals that could be accessed automatically with Destiny.  If you have
a IP address and a portal from the libraries z39.50 server Destiny will
import directly into the catalog just like it does with A+ then you don't
have to download from a catalog and then upload it into the system. It is a
great time saver. It is really nice way to go.  I don't have to mess with
someone else's catalog to get my MARC records. I hope that clarification
make sense.

-Bill