[library-media] Rebound Tennis Shoes and True Colors

Cindy Mitchell cindy.mitchell at jordan.k12.ut.us
Mon Dec 15 09:21:09 MST 2008

Re: [library-media] Good z39.50 source for videosGood Morning Everyone!

I am wondering how much interest others have in rebound copies of the Tennis Shoes Among the Nephites series and Melody Carlson's True Colors series.  I have talked to Permabound and if I can guarantee at least ten copies of each book, they sell rebound copies for $15.09 (Tennis shoes) and $15.93 (True Colors) each.

I don't know about you guys, but both of those series are high circulators for me.  I would easily want at least two of each, but i can't say the same about ten copies.

If you don't know the True Colors series, here is a link to a couple of my reviews.  I have four copies of each book so far and they circulate constantly.  That's why I want the rebounds.

Please let me know your thoughts on this before I solicite firm commitments!
Cindy Mitchell
Library Teacher
South Jordan Middle School
10245 S 2700 W