[library-media] Good z39.50 source for videos

Bill Goodrich bgoodrich at dcsd.org
Fri Dec 12 14:04:17 MST 2008

First, I have to admit that I don¹t know too much about this.  Remember when
you were taking library courses and you were required to answer what seemed
like an impossible reference question(i.e. Wolf/Wolfe packing, Was that one
of JaDene¹s question or Marilyn¹s?)?  Anyway, my question is turning into
that.  I did, finally, find this really cool list of z39.50 resources.

http://www.dillon2.k12.sc.us/staff/z39resources.asp

I obviously don¹t know how many of these work and which ones are open source
and which require a password.  From this list my district uses the most
basic:

Library of  Congress http://www.loc.gov/z3950/lcserver.html#addr
OhioLINK

We also use UnivAZ.

The other 2 of the five are not working so I am not even going to mention
what they are.

Enjoy!