[library-media] Good z39.50 source for videos

Bill Goodrich bgoodrich at dcsd.org
Fri Dec 12 10:12:09 MST 2008

Hello,

We use five different z39.50 sources to find mark records.  For the most
part they are awesome.  However, we have not found one that finds all the
video or sound recording Marc records that we want.  It would be especially
nice to have a good source for video Marc records.  If anyone has found a
source that they really like please let me know.

-Bill
--
"For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of potential
happiness."  - Miraim Herwig ³The Upside² Guideposts April 2008 p18

--
Bill Goodrich
Library Media Teacher

Ph. 435-725-4548