[library-media] Bilingual Books

Marilyn Walker Marilyn.Walker at slc.k12.ut.us
Tue Dec 9 08:31:14 MST 2008

I have a large Spanish speaking population, so I have a separate collection in the 468's but I also have recently started to put my bilingual books in with the regular collection.  My idea is that the books are in English and Spanish so the English speaking kids might want to learn a little Spanish, too.  Also the Spanish speakers seem to enjoy finding a book they can read in the same place that the other students find their books.
Marilyn Walker

>>> "Rosanne Porter" <rosanne.porter at cache.k12.ut.us> 12/08/08 2:10 PM >>>
How do you shelf your bilingual books?  Do you keep them separated? What
call letters do you use?  I'm talking about books that are both English and
Spanish.  Thanks,  Rosanne