[library-media] Various bulbs and I don't mean tulips

Jane Beckwith jane.beckwith at m.millard.k12.ut.us
Wed Dec 3 09:55:02 MST 2008

Hi,
I was looking in my cupboard for a light bulb for a piece of equipment and stumbled upon the wildest assortment of oldies but goodies. It seems like there were only 10 or 12 in there last year. Now I have a whole cupboard.  Perhaps they spontaneously generated over the summer!

What do all of you do with lights that are no longer needed? Is there a clearing house some where? If I made a list and posted it, would anyone be interested?
Jane Beckwith
Delta High