[library-media] Fwd: [ULA Members] 2009 ULA Conference

Ladawn Broberg Ladawn.Broberg at slc.k12.ut.us
Mon Nov 10 13:18:08 MST 2008

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that proposals for the ULA conference in the Spring are due.  Fortunately, all the spots have not been filled and this would be an excellent opportunity to present at the ULA conference and collaborate and share with all the libraries in the state.  The proposals need to be in before Nov. 15th, so the program committee can finalize the details.  If you have any questions, just email me back.   It would be great to have some of our own presenting at the conference.   LaDawn Broberg