[library-media] Cindy Mitchell's website

Susan Huff susan.huff at jordan.k12.ut.us
Thu Oct 30 15:11:42 MDT 2008

Kiss The Book UPDATE

Hey everyone!  I just did a huge update on my website http://www.sjms.jordan.k12.ut.us/MediaCenter/corner.htm and wanted everyone to know.  We have reviewed more than 550 books since the March UELMA conference.

I have also made a change in the Master List.  It is now alphabetized by author's last name, every year integrated into one whole list.  Hopefully that will help you find older reviews more easily.

And lastly, you may not know that there is a blog version of the review site too. http://www.kissthebook.blogspot.com/

The nice thing about this site is that you can signup to be a follower or to receive the RSS feed and you get every review sent to automatically.  Plus it is really easy to comment on the reviews and give us feedback.  It would be nice to get any sort of feedback about different books.

Thanks for all of the nice things that you have already said about our little site.

Hopefully you will like the changes.  Now if I could just figure out Dreamweaver, I could make it even better.

Cindy Mitchell
Library Teacher
South Jordan Middle School
10245 S 2700 W