[library-media] Storytelling Workshop Nov 18th

Juan Lee jtlee at utah.gov
Thu Oct 23 15:57:19 MDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

I am offering a Half Day Storytelling Workshop at the Beaver Public
Library on Nov. 18th at 10:00 am.  Layne Gneiting will share his
expertise with anyone anxious to take a few pointers or learn some new
tricks!  The cost of the workshop will be $35 and this will include
lunch.  He will also be wowing us with a performance that evening at
7:00 pm if you would like to stay for the performance.  Please send
checks to Beaver Public Library at the address listed below.  (We will
accept payment that day.)

Please register by November 12 by notifying me by email or telephone.
Thanks and I can't wait to see you in Beaver!

Angela Edwards, Director
Beaver Public Library
PO Box 192
55 W Center St
Beaver, Utah 84713
435-438-5274
aedwards710 at yahoo.com

Juan Tomás Lee, Library Consultant/State Data Coordinator
Utah State Library Division
250 N 1950 W, Suite A
Salt Lake City, UT 84116-7901
Phone (801)715-6769
Fax (801)715-6767
Toll-free (800)662-9150 ext. 769
jtlee at utah.gov
"State agencies' hours of operation are Monday - Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to
6:00 p.m. and closed Friday."