[library-media] Picturing America

kimi Burbank kim.burbank at cache.k12.ut.us
Thu Oct 23 09:33:12 MDT 2008

I worked with a local framer and got 5 frames to put along the back of our
media center then one better one to put closer to where I do my
presentations.  Since teachers come in every other week for book talks,
etc., I am going to change all 6 of the frames every other week and discuss
the main one during the classroom presentations.  I have shown the art
teacher what we have, and will be letting the history teachers know as well.
I'd be glad to hear any other ideas!  Kimi Burbank (Spring Creek)