[library-media] Teacher-made AR quiz sharing

M G Durrant mgd at ucet.org
Fri Oct 10 15:57:48 MDT 2008

Stan,

If you have PDF printing software on your computer, you can skip the
scanning step, and you will have a cleaner copy as well.
Unfortunately, UEN's online PDF tool won't work for this function,
since you want to print from an application rather than print an
existing document.

Windows: If you don't have Adobe Acrobat (full product, not the
reader), and who does--it's expensive--there is a free PDF generator
called CutePDF. Install it, and it adds a PDF printer to your printer
list. http://www.cutepdf.com It is freeware.

Mac OS X: OS X has a PDF print function built in. Just click File-
Print (or Command-P) and on the lower left corner there is a drop-down
labeled PDF. Choose "Save as PDF," give it a name, choose a location
and your file is printed to PDF.

PDF files created this way will not be password protected.

M G Durrant
Technology Director
Daggett School District
mgd at ucet.org