[library-media] LIRT Links - Send me your URLs

Fawn Morgan fmorgan at dsdmail.net
Wed Jul 9 17:30:57 MDT 2008

Hi, friends!

If there is anyone out there who is NOT sitting in the sun right now enjoying your summer vacation, I need your help.

I know that some of you have excellent school library pages which show the types of instruction you give students in information literacy skills.  As chair of the ULA Library Instruction Round Table, I am looking for some quality school pages to add to the LIRT Instruction Links page.  Currently all the pages currently listed are for academic libraries (see http://www.ula.org/organization/rt/lirt/instruction.htm ).

FYI - Nan Ault, Jean Truman, Sherry Paxton, and JaDene Denniston also represent school libraries on the LIRT Board this year.  Two of our own, LaDawn Broberg and Richard Huff, were elected ULA officers as chair and vice-chair (sound so sinister!) of  the School Section ( see page 4 of the April newsletter http://www.ula.org/organization/attachments/newsletter/apr08.pdf ). We appreciate their willingness to represent the interests of K-12 schools!

Send me your link and then go sit out in the sun for a bit.  If you don't read this until fall, send me your link then.

Fawn
Layton High