[library-media] IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT LSTA

Rose Frost rfrost at utah.gov
Tue Jul 8 14:41:53 MDT 2008

Dear School Library Colleagues:

Exciting things are happening with the LSTA competitive grant program here at the Utah State Library.

Please visit our new blog for important announcements regarding the Fall 2008 and Spring 2009 Grant Rounds:
http://utahlsta.wordpress.com

Also, our web site has been completely revamped with new electronic resources and online forms for both grant writing and grant administration. Here is the link:
http://library.utah.gov/grants_funding/lsta/index.htm

Now is the time to begin thinking about the difference that an LSTA grant could make in your library media center.

Regards,

Rose

Rose Frost
Grants Coordinator/Library Consultant
Utah State Library Division
250 N. 1950 W, Suite A
Salt Lake City, UT 84116-7901

phone: 801.715.6742   fax: 801.715.6767
1.800.662-9150 ext. 742  (in-Utah-WATS)

Email: rfrost at utah.gov

"Beginning August 4, 2008, state agencies' hours of operation are Monday - Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and closed on Friday"