[library-media] New - Pioneer Library Bookmarks...

Rick Cline rcline at media.utah.edu
Wed May 28 13:08:20 MDT 2008

For those who attended the UELMA Conference last March, you know that we
created some new Pioneer Library bookmarks (see image below). There is a
bookmark for every core curriculum area.

I have two items for you:

1.	I would like to invite you to request some bookmarks at no cost
to you for your library as you prepare for the coming 2008-09 school
year. Please request bookmarks by either e-mailing resources at uen.org or
calling 1-800-886-5852.

2.	I would appreciate any feedback on these Pioneer Library
bookmarks, good or not-so-good! Just reply to this e-mail.

Thanks for being great Pioneer Library advocates at your school!

- Rick

Richard W. Cline

Utah Education Network

101 Wasatch Drive

Salt Lake City, UT 84112-1792

801-585-0913 (Office)

801-201-5696 (Cell)

"For all find what they truly seek." C.S. Lewis