[library-media] Free Books

Debbie Naylor dnaylor at alpine.k12.ut.us
Fri May 9 11:57:37 MDT 2008

Here is an opportunity for free books.  My students love the first book, Stones' Quest: in search of its master,  which you may have had donated by the author, LaRene Ellis from here in Utah.  She sent me the following email which I thought was a fun idea for students.  The books are for middle school and high school.  A flyer is enclosed.

The publisher is bringing out my third installment of the Stones' Quest series this summer.  They  are having a contest around the Stones Quest: Redemption of the Curse  - Book 3. The book is coming out in June 27, 2008. I spoke to the  publisher regarding another idea and they agreed to allow me to  present it to you.  I know from friends who are librarians at the schools how hard it is to  get new books. This is my idea.  If any of the librarians want to tell  the students about the contest and they let the publisher know. The publisher will give their library the complete set of books. This is if only they have students from their school participate. The rules for the contest can be seen at: http://www.stonesquest.com/history/Contest.html
Debbie Naylor
Library Teacher
Lehi High School
180 North 500 East
Lehi, UT,  84043
801-768-7000 X337

"She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain."  Louisa May Alcott