[library-media] library "elective" class for middle school

Cathy Hansen cathyhh at comcast.net
Thu May 8 14:22:03 MDT 2008

My principal suggested that I provide a library "elective" class next
year for the middle school.  It would either be 1 or 2 times a week
for 10-12 weeks.  Has anyone out there done anything like this
before?  I have thought of some ideas...in-depth genre studies, in-
depth author studies,  storytelling, and there are a plethora of
researching skills I could teach.
Please respond if you have any ideas or experience with this type of
class.

Thanks!

Cathy Hansen