[library-media] Online Scheduling

Bill Goodrich bgoodrich at dcsd.org
Wed May 7 14:10:44 MDT 2008

Hi,

Does anyone out there do media center scheduling online?  If so, what
service do you use and what are the advantages and disadvantages of that
service?  I want my teachers to be able to set up times but not change or
delete anyone else's scheduled time.  I have been piloting SmartCal.com and
am wondering if there is anything better out there.

I have always done on paper up until now but I am ready to try something
that everyone can access from their work stations.  Any pointers would be
appreciated.

-Bill